Ships in 1-3 Business Days
Free Shipping on orders over $150
All prices shown are in Canadian Dollars
I-DROP PUR eye drops for dry eye are designed for everyday use for mild to moderate dry eye. The preservative free formulation prevents the possibility of eye irritation from frequent usage and contains hyaluronate for long lasting hydration. I-DROP PUR can be used as part of your daily eye care routine.
What Are Its Benefits?
- 0.18% Hyaluronate for long lasting moisturization of the eye surface
- Superior comfort
- Non-blurring upon application
- Designed for every day use
- Well tolerated formula, safe for frequent and long term use with minimal side-effects
- Lower therapy costs due to the need for less applications
- Contact Lens compatible – can be instilled with or without contact lenses in the eyes.
- Blue tipped cap for easy aiming during application
- Specially engineered one way valve which maintains a sterile environment inside the bottle
- Well suited for computer users who experience dry eye symptoms
- Can help to reduce eye strain and dry eyes due to excessive screen time
- Note: Please use this product at the dosage recommended by your eye care professional. For most people the average recommended use is one drop in each eye between 2-6 times per day depending on the severity of your dry eye.
What Makes It Unique?
The Viscoadaptive property of I-DROP PUR contains 0.18% HA with added glycerin. This formulation allows the drops to move back and forth across the surface of the eye with every blink, allowing for a longer residence time. It offers a higher hydration capability and stabilizes the lipid layer of the tear film, resulting in superior comfort to the patient.
Our sophisticated one-way valve dispenses one sterile dosed drop at a time (no wasted product) and eliminates any chance of the product re-entering the bottle. Our anti-bacterial tip ensures safe, sterile delivery of each drop. When the drop is dispersed, there is a distinctive blue tip which facilitates “aiming” by the patient.
Need help deciding which eye drop is right for you? For a review of the I-DROP PUR eye drop lineup please read the I-DROP Comparison blog post found here.
For more information about this product please visit I-MED Pharmaceuticals
|6 × 6 × 3 cm